DR EXP Fin size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swerdna

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking to replace my current fins and was wondering if I should go with a Large or XL. I dive dry and wear 11 1/2 chucks for rock boots. Any advice or experience appreciated.

Regards,

Brian.

Looking to replace my current fins and was wondering if I should go with a Large or XL. I dive dry and wear 11 1/2 chucks for rock boots. Any advice or experience appreciated.

Regards,

Brian.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your post. You'll want to get our fins in size large.

Cheers,
Kathleen

Hoping diverite can chime in on the sizing again for these fins. I use a white's fusion boot (not evo3 rock boot) size 12, thinking XL??

I have the same boots in the same size. DiveRite is correct, Large will do the trick. Great fins, like them better than my F1s and Slingshots.

For Dive Rite:

I notice that you have a youth program for BCDs; do you also offer smaller size fins? Special order maybe?

Another fin size request

I’m getting Dive Rite EXP fins on line and was wondering if I should go with a medium or a large.
With my DUI dry suit I wear size 8 rock boots. Also I wear a neoprene BearIce boot which has a wide sole. Both of these boots fit my current Atomic (SITW) spit fins size large.

So…Large or medium or?

Thanks,

Jack

Back
Top Bottom