Question Wide Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Received the Scubapro Delta 5's and they feel great, so definitely a keeper. A full 1-2 inches shorter than my previous boots, but still wide and stretchy enough. Seem really well made too.
Thanks for reporting back. What size did you get? You are a 9.5EE on a Brannock device (the foot measuring thingy)?

I have such a hard time getting footwear wide enough for comfort, wide versions on snickers still create discomfort on lengthy wear. Cycling shoes are even worse.

Although I don't remember having issues with dive booties, the Scubapro Delta boots are nice, I did not like them on some previous years, but it has been about 4-5 years since they did some design alterations and they are pretty good now.

Scubabro wearables have been getting better and better actually, their hooded vests are so much better now in the Yulex version, each new version of the Everflex always seems to improve on the previous one, they removed the stupid wrist zippers on the 5mm, just gotta go one step further and get rid of it on the ankles as well, hear it Scubapro?

Thanks for reporting back. What size did you get? You are a 9.5EE on a Brannock device (the foot measuring thingy)?

I got the large size, which translates to a 10 and seems pretty close as far as I can tell. I usually wear size 9.5 or 10 shoes, depending on how wide they are. I can get away with a 9.5 if it's extra wide. My foot is probably technically a 4E or thereabouts given that it's about 4.5" wide (combined with my size/length).

In any case the next size down would definitely be too snug, and any bigger would be loose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom