Lookin for Southern California Dive Buddies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Ocean

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey I'm thinking of doing a dive somewhere in Southern California, I hear the local Scubaboard divers here in So Cal are very friendly and cordial! Always willing to share their best! Can anybody give me some recommendations on where to dive or can I tag along on your favorite dive site somewhere? Thanks!!

If you want to Dive laguna Beach during a weekday morning I would love to go. Let me know your schedule and we can try to time it right. Laguna Beach has great sites when the swell is down and a few good ones even when it is a little sloshy. Let me know!

If you want to Dive laguna Beach during a weekday morning I would love to go. Let me know your schedule and we can try to time it right. Laguna Beach has great sites when the swell is down and a few good ones even when it is a little sloshy. Let me know!

Sorry, forgot to mention I live in San Clemente so it will only take me about 15-20 min to get to the dive sites in laguna if that helps you with travel times.

Thanks xxk8joshxx! I'm about 2 hrs from Laguna. Excelllent dives there, to break up the LA diving! I see the rest of this week, and into the weekend some pretty good sized swells, possibly next week I'll see about meeting up with you, I usually show up around 8am. Is that ok?

it's not lookin like I'm gonna make it to Laguna this week, with the swells hanging around, I'm going out Friday and Saturday through the small 50/50 dive window at Palos Verdes. Thanks Josh. Soon as everything calms down I'd feel better making plans!

We have an email list of divers associated with Sea Stallion dive shop. If you PM me with your name and email address I can add you to our list. We usually offer a couple of shore dives per week at different times.

Adam

Hi All! I'm a newly certified Open Water Diver, living in the Burbank area. I would like to meet/know any local dive buddies that can help me keep up the habit. :wink:

Would love to join any lists for dives along the near-coast! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom