Lucky in Lembeh, three days ago ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

highdesert

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings from NAD Lembeh -

Off tomorrow morning to Raja Ampat for 12 days aboard Paisabatu II. But while here in Lembeh, we were in the right place at the right time to catch a pair of mating wonderpus. Go here ...

NAD Lembeh Resort

... and scroll down to the article, "Mating Wonderpus".

Great photos! I saw a couple of Wonderpus's in October that were either fighting or doing the mating thing....that was really cool....Did you see either the Blue Ringed or the Mototi Octopus?

In your travels to Raja and you stop at the Sorido Resort say hi to Max for me.

Just so you know, it is starting to snow up here in Colorado. I'm sure that you're happier in INDO.

Have FUN in Raja!

Saw the Mototi at TK2, and got a few shots, but there were a couple of people with cameras bigger than mine, so they got about 783 shots plus a video ...

Yup, saw the snow report online ... I'll take this, thanks just the same. :wink:

Well if you're gonna be anywhere at the right time...Hey, tell Simon and Serge to keep those Wonderpus's around until we can see them next month. (Simon's already warned me my peppers won't be ready. :eyebrow: ) Oh and make sure you file a Raja Report, haven't heard much about the Paisabutu II. Thanks for the update on NAD! // ww

Well if you're gonna be anywhere at the right time...Hey, tell Simon and Serge to keep those Wonderpus's around until we can see them next month. (Simon's already warned me my peppers won't be ready. :eyebrow: ) Oh and make sure you file a Raja Report, haven't heard much about the Paisabutu II. Thanks for the update on NAD! // ww

They've been going plant crazy here; should be tons of veggies and herbs plus flowers before long.

Been aboard Paisabatu II before, and glad to do so again. We really like the way Jerome runs the operation. Can't wait to get aboard his new boat, Ambai, which will be a bit more upscale, but still reasonable.

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
Saw the Mototi at TK2, and got a few shots, but there were a couple of people with cameras bigger than mine, so they got about 783 shots plus a video ...

Reactions: MA

Back
Top Bottom