Ikelite customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kpdivers

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone have any good, bad or different dealings with Ikelite customer service. My housing has been at Ikelite for almost 2 months now and have been promised answers but still have none. I have to initiate all the calls and even ask them when I can expect a return call, but that seems to go in one ear and out the next. Maybe my situation is an isolated case, but one woudl think that if there is an issue keeping the customer informed is better than ignoring them? They may in fact have an OK product but it means nothing if you can't support it. FYI: The housing went in for a "going over" and to have the housing fitted for a G12 camera. I was told on the 22nd of February that I would have it back within 14 days and now we are at day 23 and I continue to get the run around.

Any reassurance is helpful, since I don't seem to be getting it from Ikelite.

I hope this gets resolved, I was planning to send in my housing in the near future.

Please send your name and service information to my email address. I will be glad to look into this for you. Have you been told what the specific reason is for the delay? Our normal turnaround time is 2-3 weeks if there isn't something special requested. We may be waiting on a vendor for a specific part to come in. My email address is:

brett@ikelite.com

Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom