Dive Shops/Hotel recommendations in Sanur in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WendySB

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi!

We will be in Bali for a week of diving (2-3 dives/day) & sightseeing (before getting on a 10 day liveaboard to Komodo). We are thinking of being based in Sanur, but would like to dive Lembogan and Manta Point. Is Sanur a good place to be based in for this? If not, where would be the best place for us to stay?

Any good dive shops/3-4 star hotels to recommend in Sanur?

Thanks for your help!

Wendy

Check out the hotel Parigata in Sanur. I have friends that stay here every time they are in Bali. They love it!
Parigata Hotels Bali We dove Manta Point while staying in Candiasa at the Lotus Bungalows Resort. In fact, we dove a lot of locations with Gangga divers from the resort. Check it out. We loved it there! If you decide to stay there, request one of the cottages right by the pool and the water. Have fun!
Hi!

We will be in Bali for a week of diving (2-3 dives/day) & sightseeing (before getting on a 10 day liveaboard to Komodo). We are thinking of being based in Sanur, but would like to dive Lembogan and Manta Point. Is Sanur a good place to be based in for this? If not, where would be the best place for us to stay?

Any good dive shops/3-4 star hotels to recommend in Sanur?

Thanks for your help!

Wendy

Drop me an email through the website (link below) for a custom-made dive itinerary. We are based next to a small family run hotel called Puri Gopa in Sanur.

Amanda, D Scuba Club

We are going on the Mermaid I liveaboard.

Ended up booking the Peneeda View beach Resort. Thanks for the recommendations, Jake but I just saw these today. Not sure if they were delayed a bit in posting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom