Seeking camera housing for Sony Cybershot DSC - S60

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Sony Cybershot DSC - S60 camera and Ikelite sold a housing for this but it has been discontinued.

Can anyone suggest how I can get an Ikelite or any other camera housing for this older model camera?

I am seeking a cost-effective way to house my existing digital camera that works fine as I will not be diving enough with it to justify buying a whole new camera and housing.

Any ideas will be much appreciated!

clownfish24,

You might get lucky and eventually find a good used housing on Ebay. With all the digital advancements in the last 7 years, you can get a new point and shoot digital camera that offers many more features and high resolution video for much less.

Ikelite housings for the newer digital models can be seen here: Digital Housings

Our L24 all-in-one digital package special includes a free dive light. See it here: Underwater Housing for Nikon Coolpix Camera

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

Back
Top Bottom