Sony TRV19 and Ikelite Housing - Ottawa ON

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlbill

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Sony TRV-19 video camera with an Ikelite 6038.07 housing and a Sea & Sea 0.56x Wide Angle lens for sale. It has been used and has a few dings on the housing, but never leaked and all works perfectly. The lens has a very small nick in it but does not show in video. Set includes housing, lens, camera, battery, power cord, video cable and remote for camera, owners manual for camera and 4 Mini DV tapes for the camera.

Asking $400 CAD or best offer. Located in Ottawa ON. Shipping extra.

How old is it? Do have a link to a video taken with the camera? Do you have a pic of camera and housing you can post?

How old is it? Do have a link to a video taken with the camera? Do you have a pic of camera and housing you can post?

I bought it in 2004 though I have not used it as much as I had hoped.

Here is the most recent video I took in the St. Lawrence river. I do not have lights so the colour in the video is what we actually saw...........green. Lock 21 - Long Sault ON - YouTube

Here is a photo of the camera inside the housing, with wide angle lens attached.

camera.jpg

Reduced to $300 obo.

Now down to $250 CAD obo.

---------- Post added ----------

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom