IKELITE Pro Video-Lite 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassomatic

Registered
Reaction score
Bought just over a year ago and used two times, this it the Ikelite Pro Video Lite 3 100w underwater light set up with a bead extender for the light. In excellent condition with all the nuts and bolts needed to get it working with your Ikelite Housing. You can read more on it here:

Ikelite Pro Video-Lite 3

I'll ship it within the U.S. where I'm located or Canada. $10 flat shipping fee. Payment can be made through Pay Pal and then the product ships immediately.
$350 obo. Ikelite Pro Video 3 for Sale.jpg

Hi...just wondered why you are selling this light system? I may be interested in purchasing it. Just not sure if it would be a better system than the one that I am using? I have an Ikelite JVC Picsio Gc-FM1 camcorder and I'm presently using 2 Ikelite Pro v-8 video lights. Would this system be a big step up from what I already have...or are you not sure? Please let me know. I have a Paypal account and I have a feedback score on Ebay of 100% with 21 transactions so if it is right for me I will purchase immediately

---------- Post added May 16th, 2012 at 04:27 PM ----------

PM sent

---------- Post added May 16th, 2012 at 07:07 PM ----------

is this item still for sale?

I'm still interested in this item!!! If it is sold ...maybe you should remove or close this thread...I've been waiting for 10 days for a response to my PM! Do you want to sell it or not!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom