e-ticket ride Smith Res.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, that's my video, glad it caught your eye. :) I can tell you it's as fun as it looks. Last year the Eugene Dive Club did a dive there, and then a few of us went back another day for a some more rides. The guy that introduced the club to this dives it from a kayak, although both times I was there we had a boat. At the north end of the lake you'll see a bunch of logs and other debris slowly swirling with the current- go to the east shore from there and follow the slope down. You should see the drop off marking where the tunnel comes into the lake. From there, just descend into the current and away you go. This obviosuly has some risks, so you should be an experienced diver, and should have a large enough group that others can watch to make sure you come out of the flow. Most people back kicked afterwards to get back to do it over again, but I snorkled through the log whirlpool to check out all the fish. Are you in the area? PM me if you'd like more info...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom