Nova Scotia Bound

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI

Artificer of Havoc & Kaos
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Well it is a long time since I have entered anything here on SB and I am pleased with the new look. I say hello to some old friends and to new ones. I continue these days to be bouncing back and forth between Florida and Ottawa but will now be altering my path somewhat as I will soon be heading to Sydney NS. Still working with the Army and still enjoying my diving and instructing. I will continue to travel home to Florida looking to dive and instruct when I can. GDI (Genesis Diving Institute) as a business is not dead in the water ( sorry for the pun) and I will take this opportunity to begin a new phase of its life all with the intent to achieve and build towards that enjoyable state of retirement. This of course means more SCUBA. So any of you NS divers up there who are looking for a dive buddy or perhaps even wanting to introduce me to the sites of Cape Breton. I will be in town about the 13 Aug 2012. Those in Florida you will continue to see me around - just building those airmiles. Those in Sydney/Capr Breton I shouldn't be hard to find just look for the Florida Lic plates

Enjoy Rick. Don't forget we need to link up before you get Maritimized...lol

RTee, Not a problem still plenty of time here in Ottawa before I go

Back
Top Bottom