Raja Ampat Liveaboard 2012 - Cancelled space available @ discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Nov 5-19, 2012
Raja Ampat Liveaboard
Sorong - Sorong
14 diving days, 14 nights
Limited to 12 divers
Approx. 61 dives offered during the trip.

I have a cancellation (injury & required surgery) for this trip. Substantial discount. Basically replacement diver will make final payments on her space. There is also another space available, I will also discount that space but not at the same level. I can take a solo traveler (no supplement), a couple, dive buddies and even still have a cabin I can sell as a guaranteed single (additional cost). If sharing a cabin I can guarantee same gender cabin mate (as always).

In addition the diver had to forfeit her diving with Maluku Divers in Ambon for Nov 20-25 - we would like to quickly find a replacement there as well.

Check Raja Ampat Diving Trips: Diving Raja Ampat Liveaboards, Papua Indonesia for trip details and contact me from the website or the email address on my signature below. Sometimes I go days without logging in to ScubaBoard, so if you want a quick reply, best to send an email.

P.S. DAN's Preferred Membership's trip cancellation insurance covered this divers trip cancellation due to an injury. Something to keep in mind when deciding about a dive insurance purchase!

Last edited:
Nov 5-19 Full.

Oct 19 - Nov 2, 2012 trip - $1000 discount!

Two spaces available, land-based, in Ambon from Nov 20 - 25 as of today.

Unbelievable...

Nov 5-19, 2012.
Another cancellation (different diver) due to a medical problem.

Again have 1 space on that trip. AND I believe may still have the spot at Ambon too.

PM or email for discounted prices.

Contact info on signature....

Sigh. Nov 5-19 filled again!

Oct 19-Nov 2 spots available at unprecedented discount. Contact me for details.

Just added a photo pro for both trips to assist our 12 guests with their photography.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom