GREAT DEAL: FULL HD Sony SR11/SR12 IKELITE HOUSING + WIDE LENS + DOME + EXTRAS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

josephn5833

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
SUMMARY:
-If you have any questions, email me at Josephn5833@sbcglobal.net

-Ikelite Housing $500, WA Lens $250, Dome Lens $250
-Price for entire package: $700 (Save $100)
-Package is based in the United States in Austin, Texas. Shipping is offered.
-Pictures of what’s for sale and sample pictures from video recordings with this camcorder (links provided below)

Hi, I am a research student that had the opportunity to do research on the exclusive Lizard Island, Australia for a month. I spent a lot of money on this amazing video set-up, and it exceeded all of my expectationswhile documenting my research on the Great Barrier Reef. This system has worked flawlessly with absolutely no leaks or issues. At this time, I am not selling the actual SR11 Sony Video Camcorder, but you can purchase either the Sony SR11 or SR12 (both models work with this underwater housing) from eBay for $350-$500. This HD camcorder was $1,000 when it first came out. Below are the details on what is on sale. I also have a lot of photos of the housing as well as video snapshots I took with this video set up. Thanks for taking the time to view my ad, I wish you the best of luck in your underwater videography adventures!

HOUSING AND LENSES FOR SALE:
-[FONT=&amp]Ikelite Housing withSTANDARD port (Model# 6038.94) [/FONT](Current Newegg Price: $1,300); FOR SALE: $500
-[FONT=&amp]Inon UWL-100 Type 2Wide Angle Conversion Lens [/FONT](Current Reef Price: 395.95); FOR SALE: $250
-[FONT=&amp]Inon Dome Unit II forUWL-100 and UWL-100 28 AD Lenses [/FONT](Current Reef Price: 425.95); FOR SALE: $250
-Sony SR11 Full 1080 HD Camcorder is NOT FOR SALE at this time. But if you really want to buy it, I might sell. Just let me know.

EXTRAS:
-2X DIY Loc-Line for mounting lights on top of Handles
-Red Filter for Standard Port
-Red Filter for Inon Wide Angle Conversion Lens
-Extra Housing O-Rings and O-Ring Lubricant
-Silica Gel packets
-PDF manuals + Video Technique articles (very helpful for beginners)

PICTURES:
-[FONT=&amp]Ikelite Underwater Housing and Lenses (the Inon Wide Angle Lens is connected to the Dome Lens) [/FONT]([FONT=&amp]http://imgur.com/a/XVjDJ#0[/FONT])
-[FONT=&amp]Snapshots from Video Recordings (The first picture of me filming was taken with a Nikon DSLR) [/FONT]([FONT=&amp]http://imgur.com/a/YQ5V4#0[/FONT])

I have a lot of information on how to setup and maintain this underwater video system, so if you're interested in buying, I'll discuss my maintenance routine and shooting technique. This item is based in the United States in Austin, Texas. Shipping is no problem. I guarantee that if you’re looking to buy a new HD video set-up, this will be the best deal you can find.There are just so many extra accessories including lenses that make this great deal for beginners and experienced videographers.

If you have any questions, email me at [FONT=&amp]Josephn5833@sbcglobal.net[/FONT]

photo.jpgphoto (3).jpg5Housing-2.jpg4Housing-8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom