Best Freediving Cruises in Indo!!! MAGIC!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just back from an amazing cruise, freediving around the Komodo archipelago... Aboard Zirbad, a traditional sailing boat, we travelled through mind blowing landscaped to dive in incredible sites where we swam with dolphins and manta rays... Just magic! The crew knows all the best spots and secret places, deserted islands, waterfalls, and much more... feeling blessed. I've been certified AIDA 2* during the trip and really experienced the best of freediving.

Check out Pirates Bay at www.piratescruising.com, these guys know all about great adventures. They also offer some scuba diving, surfing and kitesurfing in the best spots around and the price is cool and reasonnable. The fleet is sailing soon to the East to explore the Moluccas and Raja Ampat in Papua. Looks amazing, I'm thinking of changing my ticket and go for it... Check this out : Zirbad Freedive liveaboard Indonesia - YouTube

One of the best diver's tip I've got... Thank you Pirates Bay!

So Mina ... tell us all about your history prior to your first post on Scubaboard!

You wouldn't happen to have some kind of affiliation with this boat, or the liveaboard industry, would you? :wink:

I was wondering what other trips you researched before choosing this one Mina and what made you decide this one? How did you find them?

I guess I was thinking along Highdeserts line....

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

I believe that Mina is employed by Pirate's Bay, a tour company, and as such, I am moving this thread to the Trips and Marketplace forum. Mina, please take note that commercial advertising is not permitted in the discussion forum.

Hi, I would love to work for Pirates Bay but it s not the case :wink: I had a very nice trip aboard Zirbad with a friend who knew the crew... Just wanted to share and help promoting them as well cause it was fantastic. Sorry if the post seemed like an advertisement. Mea culpa. Safe travels to you all.

Mina, posts on Zirbad's FB page link to your FB page, which indicates you live in Labuan Bajo and work for Pirate's Bay. Is that incorrect? Or is there somebody else working there with your same name? Your association with Pirates Bay and Zirbad seem to go back many, many, many months. Quite a long holiday, I'd say, if you're not a part of the company.....

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom