Visiting Saint John for a week Oct 14 to 20th,,,would love to go for a dive or two,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

99north

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
HI there
I will be visiting Saint John NB Oct 14th to Oct 20,,,would love to go for a couple of dives while I am there
Can bring all my own gear,,,will rent tanks and weights
A buddy from the area would be awesome,,,in for either boat or shore dives
I dive in Howe Sound in BC tons and would love to dive in Eastern Canada!
Hope someone can help out or direct me to someone who can
Thanks
99north

Hello,
I am assuming you mean St John, US Virgin Islands. Since we live on an island, all gear is available to rent. Most dives are from a boat and tanks, weight are included. You would probably like using your own gear so bring it. All dives are guided so you would be able to find a buddy.

I live on St Thomas which is a 20 minute ferry ride from St John. There are dive operations on both islands. If you need more information, send me a private message.

I meant Saint John New Brunswick, Canada
Cold water diving!
Thanks for your offer though,,,I have dove in St John and ST Thomas before and loved it
G

Hey,

you can get in contact with the The Dive Shack in S.J. to see whats in the work (if anything).

as it happens I'll be in S.J during that time, but unfortunately without my gear :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom