Inky blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Blue water over the Redondo Beach Artificial Reef. It's such a rare phenomenon that Phil couldn't wait to jet to the bottom.

I loitered to watch the bubble show.

Something about blue water gives one a true sense of depth; I actually felt like I was UNDER water.

Kevin Lee with his tricked-out camera rig.

Leather star, Dermasterias imbricata

This venerable crab was 50% larger than all the other crabs. He took a swipe at a lingcod, and didn't care a fig that I was in his face.

These crabs had been locked in an embrace for 24 hours!

On the safety stop, Kevin and I were like a couple of tourists snapping away at each other. Anything to preserve those last glorious moments in blue water.

Super envious! Awesome find of the Octopus eggs in Scallop shell. Love the closeup of the crab couple with barnacles.

Wowzers! That's a stellar shot. Kevin Lee is a CHEATER.

Great photo of the scallop. To be able to get close for a couple of shots without disturbing water enough to shut the scallop up takes some serious skills.

Back
Top Bottom