2013 Blizzard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spectrum

Dive Bum Wannabe
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm seeing 2013 Blizzards these for sale.... how do they compare to the previous tried and true versions?

Pete

Sherwood.... are you there?

Hello Sherwood?
Should this abandoned forum be discontinued?

I don't know that this forum should be discontinued, but the Sherwood factory rep does not participate anymore. Other Sherwood product owners or dealers may be able to answer your questions.

Thanks for the Facebook tip. I have posted there. That has a lot of old dead wood too. :(

Well, they finally weighed in on Facebook. " Pete, The 2013 Blizzard is a total redesign. 1st and 2nd stages new.".

Is this good or bad? The prior design was legendary, the SR1 seem less so.

Pete

Well, they finally weighed in on Facebook. " Pete, The 2013 Blizzard is a total redesign. 1st and 2nd stages new.".

Is this good or bad? The prior design was legendary, the SR1 seem less so.

Pete

I always take it as a bad sign when any manufacturer completely redesigns an excellent product. Being a fan of the Sherwood Blizzard and Magnum regs, I'll be listening to the reports. It may be a moot point as my present regs will probably outlast me.

Bob
------------------
I may be old, but I'm not dead yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom