New Trimix Deco Planning Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheSnake

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi,
I developed a Tech Scuba Diving Planning software (air/Nx/Trimix) wich calculates also tank filling (Nx/Trimix).
It's based on Bulhmann ZH-L16 algorithm with Gradient Factors.
You can calculate altitude plannings, Trimix RunTime, Print RunTime, verify gas consumption for each tank and residual gas, calculate gas filling for each tank, verify CNS and OTUs.
The software is free for personal use (print, load/save, filling costs are blocked for full version); otherwise you can freely use and share it.
Multilanguage (English, French, Italian, Spanish).
Supports Metrics and Imperials units.

Next planned implementation: CCR

main11.jpg

blending.jpg

Download at: PastoDeco Technical dive planning software and gas blending Nitrox Trimix

Your opinion is welcome for the evolution of the project!

Attachments

• main11.jpg
    main11.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 209
  • blending.jpg
    blending.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 141
Downloading it now. Will defo give you some feedback after I've played with it and could consider buying it if it does what I need it to.
One advice though: make it more visible on the net! I hadn't heard of it til I searched for deco software on here. It does not even come up when I search for Pasto deco in google...

OK.
Consider that I have vers. 1.3 that impements multilevel dives, more deco gases, custom deco exchange prof, emergency Bailout plan.
It will be available in 2-3 days.

Well done. The software looks great and I hope you have success with it.

The standard everywhere is pretty much v-planner and I doubt that anyone soon will give something else a go. Its difficult to move away from something that has worked forever and keep you "safe".

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom