Dive Buddy this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brennanp

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My usual dive partner will be out of town this weekend and I really wanted to get a dive in. I want to dive Laguna, so Shaw's cove or Crescent Bay. I only have 6 dives under my belt, so I'm not looking to go crazy, just a nice easy dive along the reef and back. Im not sure if my LDS is doing Laguna or Redondo/ Palos Verdes so that's why I'm posting here. Let me know!

hello Brenna
my name is Bruce I/we go diving on most weekends it has been many years since I have dove shaws cove not since i bought my boat I have planns for this weekend but anyother weekend you want to go diving let me know and i will take you
all you will need is your gear and a swim suit (optional)
Bruce
PS my boat is located in Long Beach not far from you

hello Brenna
my name is Bruce...
all you will need is your gear and a swim suit (optional)
Bruce...

HAHAHA... LMAO!

Might want to check a profile before flirting...
And maybe you did, and that's OK.

About brennanp

Interests:photography, Hiking
Certification Agencies:pADI
# of Logged Dives:0 - 24
Dive Classification:New To Diving
Years Certified:Less Than One Year
Dive Equipment:I rent everything but a wetsuit and fins and mask. Waiting to get quite a few dives under my belt before purchasing equipment

South coast divers dive laguna about every Saturday. Google them . All stages welcome, lots of experienced folks happy to dive with noobs. They meet at laguna hills mall at 0730 sat am. Near the in and out.

sorry about that a swim suit is no longer optional but if you want to dive let me know we go out most weekends

Back
Top Bottom