SE Michigan, Checking In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Superfly

Registered
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey, everybody

Long time lurker, first time poster. Posted this in the MI Lake Divers forum, but that place hasn't had a new post since last august...thought I'd get a better response here.

I'm an Army dude stationed at Selfridge ANGB just outside of Detroit. I've been a diver for ~15 years now, with most of my experience in the Puget Sound and Hood Canal of Washington State.

Looking to find a good crew of folks to dive with over the next couple of seasons. I know there are a few dive shops around the area, and have already contacted Anchor Bay Scuba for their course offerings. But, in the mean time, I would love to meet a few people in the area who actively and frequently dive around here.

Brian

Welcome! Lots of folks on this forum dive year round. We have the spring GLWC Meet & Greet coming up April 19-21 at Gilboa Quarry in NW Ohio. Come on out and join us!

Welcome! Lots of folks on this forum dive year round. We have the spring GLWC Meet & Greet coming up April 19-21 at Gilboa Quarry in NW Ohio. Come on out and join us!

Awesome! I'll be there!

Awesome! I'll be there!

There is a dedicated thread for the M&G. Find the details there. Many of us come in Fri morning and stay through to Sun afternoon. I'll be there all weekend for sure.

Back
Top Bottom