New Hollis fan.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joost Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
After being introduced to sidemount diving (by Caribbean Dive College on St. Maarten) I now own a SMS 50 with reg kit. I did my sidemount course with Michel of Caribbean Dive College and it took no more then a few dives to know this really feels great. So I added the Hollis fins and mask and got rid of all my old stuff. From now on it will strictly be sidemount for me and I will certainly be an ambassador for Hollis in The Netherlands (that's were I live). Now I will go for the BioDry suit. Hard to find in The Netherlands but I found my dealer eventually. I did not find dry gloves from Hollis so I guess I will have to find another solution for the gloves?
Anyway,
Keep up the good work. (You have a great dealer on the Island of Sint Maarten!)

Best Regards,
Joost Arnold
The Netherlands

Hi Joost,

Happy to hear of your experience with Caribbean Dive College and your new Hollis gear. Please let us know you need assistance with getting fitted for your Biodry suit.

We appreciate your support!

Cheers :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom