Best rates for CoCo View

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ludicrous Depth

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Planning a trip to CoCo View with the wife this summer. Seems that as I search for prices, they are all over the board. Is there one company which you feel gives you an honest, good price for this place are am I just better off booking directly with them? Really looking forward to the diving here and would love to get the biggest bang for my buck. Can't afford these trips very often so when I do, I really don't want any regrets. Thanks for your responses and help.

We used world of diving based in California when we booked our trip to coco view. Try getting ahold of will.m@world of diving.com. He is the owner and has always treated us very well! Have fun!

Cocoview recently added direct booking. I don't think they would offer any rates to booking agents better than what they offer. Their rates don't seem to vary from what is posted on their website much. I've seen a few specials during October November, but they seem to stay pretty full. We booked both of our cocoview resort packages through roatancharters.com and found our own airfare.

I do the same as browntrout.....sometimes Roatan Charters will offer a last minute deal...or if they are at an underwater scuba show they will honor the show price if you ask for it.....but what ever you pay it is worth every penny....I just pay what they say and then play the airfare game with the airlines. U/A rates will fall about 6 months from when I go....just gotta watch them very closely to see when it drops

I will be going to the Long Beach Scuba Show. Do you think that anyone will be offering show prices at that event for CoCo View? Already looking at airfares. What is the best time to schedule arrival/departures?

If you want to save a few hundred bucks and get superior diving and better food, look into Reef House Resort.

Roatan Diving, Honduras Roatan Diving, Honduras Scuba Diving, PADI Scuba Courses, Shark Dive, Scuba Diving, Night Dive, Night Diving, Reef House, Reef House Resort, Reefhouseresort, Reef Dive Sites, Scuba Vacations, Dive Vacations, Roatan Dive Resort

I have stayed at CoCoView as well and liked it but given a choice, I'd pick RHR every time.

I will be going to the Long Beach Scuba Show. Do you think that anyone will be offering show prices at that event for CoCo View? Already looking at airfares. What is the best time to schedule arrival/departures?
if Roatan Charters is there I am sure they will be offering something you may want to ck with the shows website and see what vendors are going to be there....depending on where you are flying thru Houston???? U/A has a 10:25 am flight which is the one I take... there is also a later flight round 1:00pm...my friend flies fm SFO on the red eye so she can catch the 10:25am fm houston

If you see varying rates - Look at the dates those rates are offered.
That can make a real difference.
rainy season is called that for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom