Friday Harbor Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcfarland

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be visiting Friday Harbor in June. While there I would love to get some dives in. Are there any dive shops in Friday Harbor? If anyone has any information on dive sites or resources it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help!

:snorkel: :snorkel: :snorkel: :snorkel:

Best bet is to call LuJacks in Anacortes. There is a dive shop in friday harbor at the marina, but they do air fills as they can, not readily available. There is no longer a dive operator out of friday harbor to my knowledge. We did some shore diving there last summer, wasnt too bad.

Below I have listed some links to information on shore diving on San Juan Island. I haven't done any of these dives myself, and you should be aware that much diving in this area is current-sensitive and must be done on slack water.Scuba Shore Diving Site Page for: San Juan Islands of Washington, USA West

The Perfect Dive : Breakfast Rock - Friday Harbor, WA - USA: Pacific Northwest

The Perfect Dive : Eagle Cove - San Juan Island, WA - USA: Pacific Northwest

The Perfect Dive : Eagle Cove - San Juan Island, WA - USA: Pacific Northwest

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom