Hardware Sale at Piranha!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaDiveMfg

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
We are having a weekend hose sale! Everything in our Hardware
Section only is 20%OFF this week! Put in code: “hardware " ALL lower case at checkout in the “Gift Certificate / Promo Code” box to receive your discount!

Hardware found in the HOT DEALS Section will not receive any further discounts.
DON’T FORGET OUR “HOT DEALS” SECTION!!!
We have now added a Kevlar Warm Water Glove. This new glove has full palm and finger Kevlar coverage for the ultimate protection. It has a Velcro wrist closure. This glove is very flexible and is great for grabbing lobsters or other critters!
[h=1]Also don’t forget to follow us on Facebook at Piranha Dive Mfg. Those who join will get Facebook only specials!![/h]

This week’s sale is limited to in stock items only.... No Backorders!

Sales cannot be combined with any other coupons or other discounts!!

Come visit us at
www.piranhadivemfg.com and click on our HOT DEALS tab at the top of our website!!

Sale runs until Midnight EST Wednesday, May 8th 2013.

Cheers

Eric

Maybe they had a candiru swim into their data stream. Just the thought of dealing with a candiru is shuddering...

The website is not very user friendly. I added an item to cart and had no way to shop the different shipping options. Then when I hit back from the paypal page, I lost my cart and can't find a link directly back to it. *sigh*

---------- Post added May 6th, 2013 at 03:00 PM ----------

I struggled through the site and got a purchase in. Even with shipping, the price was good.

The website is not very user friendly. I added an item to cart and had no way to shop the different shipping options. Then when I hit back from the paypal page, I lost my cart and can't find a link directly back to it. *sigh*

---------- Post added May 6th, 2013 at 03:00 PM ----------

I struggled through the site and got a purchase in. Even with shipping, the price was good.

Amen brother, I made this almost exact post to them well over a year ago, seems like some things never change.......

I bought the 8' SMB and it appears to be of decent quality but has a crappy plastic clip. I'm going to break it off and replace it with a brass hook. Other than that, the price was right and shipping was quick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom