CCR Cave Course Florida OCT 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCRMichael

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I will be teaching a CCR Cave course October 4th-11th 2013 in Florida. This is the week before the ADM Cave Summit This way you can come learn how to cave dive on your CCR and then attend the Cave Summit to learn more about cave diving. The course will be based out of Fort White, Florida and we will visit several cave systems around there.

Course fee: $1,595 US

Students have the option (Highly recommended) of staying at Cave Country Lodging where I will be staying. We will use this house for classroom and land drills.

More info about the course HERE

For questions and to sign up email: michael@diveaddicts.com

To answer a few PMs:
1) You do not have to stay at Cave Country Lodging. If you want other ideas of where to stay email me.
2) TDI now has a CCR Cave program in 3 levels so a "Zero to Hero" all at once is not required. If you are interested in just cavern or intro to cave on CCR email me for prices. Full cave can be IANTD or TDI.
3) If you need a list of required equipment email me and I will send it over.
4) Dive Addicts is sponsoring the ADM Cave Summit but attendance is not required for the course. Just thought it would be a fun week to go and learn a ton about CCR Cave.

When you PM or email me please list what unit you dive (Or which you would like to use during the course) as well as a brief history (Current certs and hours on unit etc) :thumbsup:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom