Sherwood Announces Atmos Wrist Computer Watch for Land and Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverWire

Contributor
Reaction score
(DiverWire) Sherwood Scuba is bringing the dive computer out of the water, releasing a watch that both functions well at depth and looks great on your wrist. They’re going for a seamless transition between land and sea, the kind of watch that doesn’t have to be just scuba gear or just a time piece.The Amphos has an ascent tracker, deep-stop reminders for safety, bar graphs that monitor O2 and N2 levels, all on a large display face with thick digits for easy reading. The display itself is based off the Wisdom3 formula Sherwood uses for its most popular computers. Sherwood keeps the time-tested features of its other dive computers as well, including gauges, free-diving settings, timekeeping, and other features integral to the Sherwood...
Keep reading: Sherwood Announces Atmos Wrist Computer Watch for Land and Sea on Diverwire.com

More...

Air integration? User changeable battery? Battery life expecations?

(DiverWire) Sherwood Scuba is bringing the dive computer out of the water, releasing a watch that both functions well at depth and looks great on your wrist. They’re going for a seamless transition between land and sea, the kind of watch that doesn’t have to be just scuba gear or just a time piece.The Amphos has an ascent tracker, deep-stop reminders for safety, bar graphs that monitor O2 and N2 levels, all on a large display face with thick digits for easy reading. The display itself is based off the Wisdom3 formula Sherwood uses for its most popular computers. Sherwood keeps the time-tested features of its other dive computers as well, including gauges, free-diving settings, timekeeping, and other features integral to the Sherwood...
Keep reading: Sherwood Announces Atmos Wrist Computer Watch for Land and Sea on Diverwire.com

More...

I glanced at some links provided. Is there anything this computer does that a competitor such as the Oceanic Atom 3 doesn't? Some differentiating feature? Unless someone happens to like the Sherwood brand (nothing wrong with that; my BCD and 2'nd reg. are Sherwoods), is there anything unique about this offering?

Richard.

As tempting as this glorified Timex looks, somehow I think I'm going to stick with my Petrel as a dive computer and my Planet Ocean as a dive watch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom