Dive Rite Wholesale Price List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robinhood

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anybody have an idea of where I can get a Dive Rite Wholesale price list? If not, possibly what the approximate percentage of markup there is on the manifolds, wings, lights etc. This is basically for curiosity sake more than anything.

Thanks...

Unless you can get a DR dealer to show you one, (or someone who has intimate knowledge of the pricing levels) you are SOL, they like to keep that confidential. DR markups are not quite as much as other companies out there, I will tell you that.

Robinhood:
Does anybody have an idea of where I can get a Dive Rite Wholesale price list? If not, possibly what the approximate percentage of markup there is on the manifolds, wings, lights etc. This is basically for curiosity sake more than anything.

Thanks...

Sure...

ROTFLMAO

Robinhood:

Thanks...
If I had to guess I would say 10% less than LP is selling them for.

ShoalDiverSA:
Rolling On The Floor Laughing My ***** Off.

Okay, now that I got that one down who can explain to me why the question is so damn funny?!? If that question makes people roll around on the floor laughing, I think they've taken too many O2 hits.

Mostly because the manufacturers/dealers network for scuba is, well, an unwieldy beast, that frustrate more than anything, and secrets (direct costs, etc.) are guarded with more security than Fort Knox.

gfisher4792:
Mostly because the manufacturers/dealers network for scuba is, well, an unwieldy beast, that frustrate more than anything, and secrets (direct costs, etc.) are guarded with more security than Fort Knox.

While this may be true, it is also true that no mfg or retailer is happy about wholesale prices getting out about anything. I am sure they all covet that information though from time to time we all get a bit of info on wholesale pricing. Problem is, it is probably different for different organizations.

gfisher4792:

I didn't really expect anyone to come up with the actual price list or a place where I can get one. I was mainly hoping someone who was 'in the business' could give me approximate markup percentage of Dive Rite merchandise whether it be between 30 and 40% or whatever.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom