DSS Medium Single/Double Sets (Stainless steel/Kydex) ---Several sets, Mix and Match

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hongrace

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I am clearing my DSS stuff not because they are no good but I have too many sets from too many brands that I have bought and I have decided to go simple and keep only one brand.

I am listing what I have got here:

1 x Double Wing 38# Torus Full Circle Style -- has done 2 dives, looks and feels brand new except a couple of whitish patches from contacting the aluminum tanks, changed to Halcyon corrugated inflator tube.

1 x LCD 20# Single Tank Wing -- has done 2 dives, looks and feels brand new, changed to Halcyon corrugated inflator tube.

1 x Torus 17# Single Tank Wing -- BRAND NEW, NEVER touch water, original inflator tube

1 x Medium Stainless Steel Back Plate -- dived 4 times (with above wings), complete with original DSS harness and hardware installed including a DSS Glide Harness Adapter.

1 x Medium Stainless Steel Back Plate -- BRAND NEW, NEVER touch Water, with original DSS Harness and hardware (uninstalled).

2 x Medium Kydex Back Plate -- BRAND NEW, NEVER touch Water, with original DSS Harness and hardware (uninstalled).

At this stage, I am selling these as sets. Any leftover will be sold individually.

You can choose your own combination based on the plates and wings available as mentioned above.
e.g. You can take a Kydex plate and the double wing, or the used SS plate and brand new 17# single wing, etc

All single tank sets come with original DSS tank cam bands.

All sets come with original DSS LP inflator hose (the hose that connects to your 1st stage and the wing inflator).

All sets are selling for USD320 including shipping worldwide by airmail.

I also have two sets of Brand new DSS Glide Harness Adapter Version 2 available. I will sell them at USD30 each together with the sets.

Happy shopping!!

Attachments

• IMG_20131122_095943.jpg
    IMG_20131122_095943.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20131122_100535-1.jpg
    IMG_20131122_100535-1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20131122_100024.jpg
    IMG_20131122_100024.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20131122_100506.jpg
    IMG_20131122_100506.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 106
If you happen to have the LCD 20 leftover I would be interested.

So you have 3 wings and 4 plates? If you have a plate setup leftover I might be interested in a kydex plus the hardware (harness , cam bands and buckles, crotch strap) if you are up for that pm me a price please.

Depending on price and shipping from HK, I'd be interested in the Torus 17# if it's left over.

Updated availability:

1 x Double Wing 38# Torus Full Circle Style -- has done 2 dives, looks and feels brand new except a couple of whitish patches from contacting the aluminum tanks, changed to Halcyon corrugated inflator tube.

1 x LCD 20# Single Tank Wing -- has done 2 dives, looks and feels brand new, changed to Halcyon corrugated inflator tube.

1 x Torus 17# Single Tank Wing -- BRAND NEW, NEVER touch water, original inflator tube

1 x Medium Stainless Steel Back Plate -- dived 4 times (with above wings), complete with original DSS harness and hardware installed including a DSS Glide Harness Adapter.

1 x Medium Stainless Steel Back Plate -- BRAND NEW, NEVER touch Water, with original DSS Harness and hardware (uninstalled).

1 x Medium Kydex Back Plate -- BRAND NEW, NEVER touch Water, with original DSS Harness and hardware (uninstalled).

You can choose your own combination based on the plates and wings available as mentioned above.
e.g. You can take a Kydex plate and the double wing, or the used SS plate and brand new 17# single wing, etc

All single tank sets come with original DSS tank cam bands.

All sets come with original DSS LP inflator hose (the hose that connects to your 1st stage and the wing inflator).

All sets are selling for USD320 including shipping worldwide by airmail.

I also have two sets of Brand new DSS Glide Harness Adapter Version 2 available. I will sell them at USD30 each together with the sets.

Back
Top Bottom