HOG Predator Drysuit Size XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

splitkey01

Contributor
Reaction score
Suit comes with 02 Thigh Pockets which are made for the technical diver! Material is a 4 way stretch that is extremely comfortable and allows for a perfect fit. Techniflex 4 way stretch material that is 1000 denier cordura butt and thigh. It has wrist wraps, warm neck collar, soft sole boots, comes with one pocket and an option for another. Made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty on the seams.

Suit comes with Si-Tech Neck Seal and a replacement seal; Wrist Seals are Si-Tech with a spare pair. Si-Tech Glove System with spare gloves. All valves are Si-Tech and inflation hose is included.

Suit is in excellent condition watertight and ready to dive, zipper works smooth. I am 6'2 240lbs with a size 13 shoes and suit fits very well no mater what undergarmets I have worn. Including a set of mid weight Whites Undergarmets with the suit. This systems is everything you need and ready to dive. I will ship out USPS Priority INCONUS Only. Selling complete system for $850.00 OBO.

---------- Post added January 4th, 2014 at 01:01 PM ----------

9yje6e9a.jpg
vymumu3u.jpg
jy5u2u7y.jpg
tevezysy.jpg

---------- Post added January 5th, 2014 at 07:13 PM ----------

Dropping price to $800

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom