f/s or trade Dve Rite Transplate XL, rec EXP wing, SS plate, single tank adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nitroxdiver36

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling my Transplate. I bought it brand new in April of last year. It has a brand new XL harness that has never been in the water. I lost quite a bit of weight and changed the harness but I have sinced changed to sidemount for all tec diving and I use my jacket style for basic ow dives so I have not used it since the harness was changed. The inflator is also brand new as I had an SS1 on it that I have removed and put on my jacket. The wing on it is in very good shape and has no tears or damage on the inside or out and the bladder is perfect. People always say this about used dive gear whether true or not but I assure you the inside of bladder and entire bc was always thoroughly rinsed after every day of diving. It has the stainless steel backplate (6lbs) and stainless steel single tank adapter (2lbs) as well as 2 cam straps with stainless buckles. It has 2 XS 4lb weight pouches to be used if necessary and they of course can be removed. This BC can be adjusted to fit a large range of sizes. I am also willing to do some trading for something of equal value. Please contact me with any questions. Also listed on eBay. $350.00 USD. Thanks!

Attachments

• plate1.jpg
    plate1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 61
  • plate2.jpg
    plate2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 48
  • plate3.jpg
    plate3.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 50
  • plate4.jpg
    plate4.jpg