Oxycheq Mach V Black 30# wing (30 lbs)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ychng

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm putting up my Oxycheq Mach V 30 lbs wing for sale. Only selling to upgrade to the version of this wing with cam band slots - this is the best and most streamlined wing I've owned and has never failed me in any way! The inflator is basically unused as I had a Atomic SS1 attached. Dump valve and inflator elbow are in perfect working condition. Absolutely no rips, tears or holes. There is mild wear with slight fading of the black fabric at the top edge (I've included a close up shot).

Asking $199 + $10 shipping to the continental 48. New retail for this wing is over $300!

Email or message me with any questions! Local buyers in NYC are welcome to pick up.

Yeang

_06Z4459.jpg_06Z4472.jpg_06Z4471.jpg_06Z4470.jpg_06Z4468.jpg_06Z4467.jpg_06Z4466.jpg_06Z4465.jpg_06Z4463.jpg_06Z4476.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom