Open Water Referral

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelle1ds

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a friend who needs to do her open water. She can't seem to find an available open water date with her primary instructor. She would like to finish her training on 17-18 May. She's from Michigan but could travel to NW Ohio (Gilboa, etc). Agency is SSI. Any help is greatly appreciated.
D

Possibly a bit too much of a drive,... But Pennyroyal Quarry in Hopkinsville, KY does referrals (in fact, they are doing a referral for one of my students this weekend). Here is their website: Open Water Referrals . They are an SSI facility & also have a PADI instructor on staff for divers that need those services. You will need to contact one of the owners, Kris Tapp. to arrange things. His contact # is on the web site.

I'll be at Gilboa from the 23rd - 31st but I'm booked. And not SSI. Tell her to call the quarry and see if they can refer her to an instructor. Her shop should be able to locate someone as well. If they are willing to that is.

Where in Michigan?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom