BARE Nex-Gen drysuit Size Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
So long story short, bought a drysuit for myself on the boards, but it was too small for me. The boss lady says she doesn't want it so it has to go. BARE NexGen, size small, wrist seals are in good condition, zipper looks in good (8/10) condition as well. Comes with the stock valves. Comes with T100 Polarwear undergarment, size small gloves (5 or 7mm I think), size Med drysuit hood and BARE XS rockboots size US 6 and a carry bag. Asking $120 shipped in the US or $100 picked up from Boston.

The catch-
non-structurally important kneepads and shoulder pads need to be reglued (peeling off) and there is currently no neck seal.

Thoughts-
I'm very handy, but haven't done it yet, but I can replace the neck seal with a new one for added price. I can also have it professionally replaced.

I will be ordering drysuit glue for another project so can/will glue the pads back on eventually with a corresponding bump in price.
uploadfromtaptalk1400290847637.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400290862335.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400290875979.jpg
9y9u3e5a.jpg

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Located in Boston, drive to Providence every day.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Bump up

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom