Zeagle Express Tech - 35 lb Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjchang

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Also included in the sale are never used shoulder pads, back pad. I changed the straps to lime green, and added some metal rings. No crotch strap, mine was short, so maybe useless to others. I lost the inflator holder velco strap, and I will send a bungee ring instead. If I found it later, I will mail it to the new owner. It is 35 lb wing, with two rear dumps on each side of the wing, and a pull dump. Used about 40 times then changed to backplate. Rinsed outside and inside every time after use.

$205 including shipping to continental US (48 states) but exclude paypal fees (you can use gift transfer which incurs no fee)

Thanks.

The IST (dolphin tech) user-releasable weight pockets shown are optional for $40; each can hold 4kg or 8.8 lb. DSCF0763-1.jpgDSCF0765-1.jpgDSCF0766-1.jpgDSCF0767-1.jpgDSCF0768-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom