FS: Drysuit - Bare Supra Dry Size LS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoasterFreak

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Never tried this before, but am giving up trying to sell it on Craigslist and not ready to put it on eBay. I have a Bare Supra Dry Drysuit Size LS I am trying to sell for a friend at work. I have other gear as well, but want to see how successful this is :)

Asking price is $150 plus any shipping. Picture attached. PM me with any questions please.

Thank you

. sharp drysuit.jpeg

Seal conditions for both wrist and neck? More importantly, zipper condition? Close up photo of zipper would be great. Shipping from?

Well...this is certainly embarrassing. Upon further inspection, the zipper is between immobile and very nearly completely stuck. I have no idea whether it is even salvageable - maybe someone with more experience can weigh in. Anyways, the seals seem to be in good condition, especially the wrists.

Good news everyone. Despite having been delayed a bit, I did try out the vinegar trick on the zipper, and it is now closed completely. So without further adieu....BUMP!!!

Back
Top Bottom