Halcyon Eclipse BC for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericlang

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have Halcyon Eclipse backplate BC for sale. It includes a 30L Wing, a standard size stainless steel backplate (6 lbs), a 6 lbs lead insert, cynch system (allows for easy size adjustment) and 2 additional tank weight pockets. I purchased it for my daughter in 2011 hoping that she would dive with me but she has decided that she does not want to dive anymore. In total it has been used for about 10 dives, most of those in fresh water. New they cost about $799 without the additional weight pockets. I am asking for $450. I will ship it anywhere in the continental USA for $25 or less (I get discounted shipping from my employer). I am happy to send pictures or answer any questions.

Do you have pictures ? Perhaps easier to post them here than to send individually. Thanks.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I am attaching pictures of the BC P1000441.jpgP1000447.jpgP1000442.jpgP1000443.jpgP1000444.jpgP1000445.jpg

Attachments

• P1000446.jpg
    P1000446.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 179
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom