Brand New Suunto Cobra (w/used compass & QD console housing)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akivisuals

Contributor
Reaction score
A while back I bought a used Suunto Cobra with compass and quick disconnect from a guy off of Craigslist only to find out later that it had a bad depth sensor. I sent it in to Suunto and they declared it dead and I opted to replace my Cobra with a brand new one. Since that time I wound up with an Atomic Cobalt that I got from a friend so now I don't have a need for another computer. The Cobra is brand new in Suunto packaging with the soft case. It is the original version that doesn't have the QD and compass, however they did mail me back the original housing with the compass and quick disconnect with the hose from my old Cobra. So you now have the option to run it either way. The Cobra with compass and QD retails for $799. and the Cobra as is retails for $599. I'd like to get $495. for this brand new Cobra WITH the additional compass and quick disconnect housing/HP hose.

Price drop to $475. This is a brand new computer with both the thin, flexible HP hose and the QD hose and compass housing!

Here are some pics.
IMG_2061.jpgIMG_2062.jpgIMG_2063.jpg

$470. now. Still got it folks! It's brand spankin new! No need to worry about possible dead depth sensors or buying an old computer with a lot of wear and tear. And, it's way less than one from the shop where they retail for $799.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom