Cressisub Matrix Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swim2mi

Reaction score
I have been using Cressisub's Big Eyes Mask and have enjoyed it for the most part. I was considering upgrading to the Matrix model. Anybody had any experience with this mask?

swim2mi:
I have been using Cressisub's Big Eyes Mask and have enjoyed it for the most part. I was considering upgrading to the Matrix model. Anybody had any experience with this mask?
Why upgrade if it'd a fine mask and isn't miss fitting.................seems like cash to burn to me:11ztongue

I was about to go with the matrix, it fits me good,
but then I found the Mares x-vision fit me better.

Either way, I'm enjoying the larger field of vision.

I own both. My Big Eyes was my primary mask. However, my wife gave me a prescription Matrix for my birthday.

I dove it for the first time earlier today and I absolutely love it. The skirt is a bit sturdier, so it is easier to seat on my face. It also seals a bit better.

The Big Eyes is now stowed in my left pocket as a backup mask. Incidentally, it works well for that application because the skirt folds easily and it doesn't have much of a side frame to take up space.

Back
Top Bottom