A couple'a new ones

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
20910turtle1.jpg

20910at_123_.jpg

There are a few more in my gallery

Oh Man...I love that second one! It's so crisp and clear. Good job!

I think the first one would have been a bit better if you'd covered the sun totally with the turtle. You would have had a cleaner outline on the turtle and blocked most of the blowout of the sun. And those lovely rays would have still been there.

Still a good one!

love Love LOVE the eel shot! Wonderful!

I think the first one would have been a bit better if you'd covered the sun totally with the turtle. You would have had a cleaner outline on the turtle and blocked most of the blowout of the sun. And those lovely rays would have still been there

I had some problems.....They call it auto focus and shutter lag :11: But I'll keep trying :D

PhotoTJ:
love Love LOVE the eel shot! Wonderful!
Thanks :D Near and far nothing on the bottom, just this metal thing. From about 90' I could see the eel sticking out...it was worth dropping to 123' for a couple a seconds.

justleesa:

I had some problems.....They call it auto focus and shutter lag :11: But I'll keep trying :D

NO! Tell me it ain't so! :D If it was mine I would dang sure keep it and be proud!

This was also at the bottom at the Sea Tiger. On some other dive a japanese Dive group had lost a weight belt, I went to go and get it and discovered that "someone" already laid his claim :D

20910weight_belt2.jpg

"You want it? It's gonna cost ya!" Good one, Lisa!

That is exactly the look I got from him!!! Needless to say I left him the weight belt...I can still see the belt, with an eel, from the wreck. I guess it'll stay there for a while.

You've been busy! Great shots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom