A couple'a new ones

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear you're sick. May be there is a bug going around the internet over there with you and Gilligan out of commission in such a short time frame :D ? Get well soon.

Lisa,

Now it's my turn to say that I'm SPEECHLESS. Especially love the composition, lighting and sharpness of the first eel shot and the others are dang good in their own right. The structure you filmed the eel in lead the eye naturally to the eel. Great job.

OK...I've been slack...I think that eel is my favourite of all of your shots so far! Excellent job...was it with the WAL and 180?

Glad to hear you are feeling better...hope you get back in the water next week after your working weekend!

H2Andy, Natasha, DennisW and SuPrBuGmAn
Thanks so much for the feedback

medic13

Come over this way for some clearer water!

alcina:
OK...I've been slack...I think that eel is my favourite of all of your shots so far! Excellent job...was it with the WAL and 180?

Glad to hear you are feeling better...hope you get back in the water next week after your working weekend!
Thanks for the well wishes...almost all good again.

Thanks for the feed back too. I used the 180, but didn't use the WAL.

marpacifica:
Lisa,

Now it's my turn to say that I'm SPEECHLESS. Especially love the composition, lighting and sharpness of the first eel shot and the others are dang good in their own right. The structure you filmed the eel in lead the eye naturally to the eel. Great job.

I am humbled...thank you

SeaYoda:
Sorry to hear you're sick. May be there is a bug going around the internet over there with you and Gilligan out of commission in such a short time frame :D ? Get well soon.
Thanks Yoda! I hope your well wishes work. I gotta go diving next week as we're getting special company/customers from the mainland....

Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather. I'm sure you will be back taking more pretty pictures for us soon.

Take care,

DennisW:
Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather. I'm sure you will be back taking more pretty pictures for us soon.

Take care,
Thanks Dennis! I am shooting for a dive on Monday morning...cross your fingers for me :D

leesa,

Great pics! I think your first eel is a reticulated moray. I miss Hawaii :( Granted I've only experienced Gulf of Mexico, Bahamas, and Hawaii diving, but Sea Tiger is easily my favorite wreck. So much life on it.

There's a coral head in Kaneohe that has an albino white moray living in it, that's about the only thing I regretted not getting a pic of down there (it was pretty silty, and a night dive and my batteries were about dead). More pics on the Sea Tiger being a close second.

That eel photo is unbelievable! Beautiful work girl.:D
Hope you feel better.

jason

Aggie Diver:
leesa,

Great pics! I think your first eel is a reticulated moray. I miss Hawaii :( Granted I've only experienced Gulf of Mexico, Bahamas, and Hawaii diving, but Sea Tiger is easily my favorite wreck. So much life on it.

There's a coral head in Kaneohe that has an albino white moray living in it, that's about the only thing I regretted not getting a pic of down there (it was pretty silty, and a night dive and my batteries were about dead). More pics on the Sea Tiger being a close second.

Thanks Aggie! I love diving all our wrecks :D...and they are a bit different every time you dive them.

Gotta talk to Brian when he comes back about diving off Kaneohe! Albino white moray, now that would be a special picture!

Will you be coming our way again? The frogfish is waitin' for ya :wink:

Back
Top Bottom