Tuesday Down Under

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This is a bit of a different shot for me. If I had the chance to do it again, there are some things I would change. But since this guy wasn't actually hovering and holding still :e18: I took what I could! [edit: holiday on the brain!! only about 30 days to go and I keep typing the word holiday instead of almost anything starting with "h"!]

Don't know if y'all will like it, but I like it's darker, moodier feel. Or it could just be me today :)

BTW - he is a roughback ray and they get pretty big. Don't see them very often, but when we do we will often see them in the same area for a few days in a row before they disappear again.

Heck, what would u do differently..? great pic as is.

Looks a lot like a Southern Stingray. They don't sit still either. Nice picture.

neat shot!

i love the composition

alcina:
Thanks for the compliments...with the setup used for the shot I guess I shouldn't complain too much. And I do like it :)

Composition is great. Lighting is just not perfect, but it is still a good shot - I wouldn't complain.

If you saw the blurry shots I have of rays, there is no way you could complain about yours not being that great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom