MX-10 Close-Up Lanyard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDNetGeek

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry folks, didn't realize I was in Marketplace, wait while I move or delete this... :11:

Having lost my first Close-Up lense due to a "lanyard" failure (HG fishing line, I'm 99.9% sure it was lense-mounted not loose when lost. Anyway...), I'm trying to find out what other use for this? I can't find a clip-on or thread-on lanyard/cable small enough for the hole on the lense (and on the MX-10 strap mount slot, it's pretty small too).

Any ideas are appreciated!

Post moved. As for you question, If you are asking for suggestions on how to keep from losing a the close-up lens via a cable through the little eyelet, I believe I used shockcord available from REI among others.

Otter:
Post moved. As for you question, If you are asking for suggestions on how to keep from losing a the close-up lens via a cable through the little eyelet, I believe I used shockcord available from REI among others.

Otter, thanx for the suggestion. Guess I'll try Home Depot et. al. to find some tiny clips or carabiners with which to attach/detach it too. The ones for diving all look to be a bit big for those leetle holes...

I just ran the shockcord through and tied a knot on the end. With the knot, the line was too big to pull back through.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom