which one big eyes or x-vision?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have/had both, and currently use the X-vision. They are both very good masks. I prefer the X-vision since it has a softer silicone skirt, thus moulding to your face better and the clip is actually on the skirt not on the lens/mask so it will not give you as much a squeeze.

As for volume, they are almost identical!

Cressi-Sub baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, get the black skirt.

X vision is my pick - & seems to be a hit w/ many others. Check out earlier post on this subject. My question is same as many of the other posts: where can you find a spare strap, since it is fairly unique?????

Have the X vision and love the field of view. Light coming in from the side through the clear skirt does bother me sometimes...

Next mask I will likely go for a black skirt mask if I can find one I like...

Big eyes hands down...just a better fit to me.

I have the X-Vision, I like it, very good fit and good field of view. The first one I got was fogging all the time, even with tootpaste, spit, defog etc. I brought it back to my LDS, they exchanged it and I have absolutely no problem with the new one.

Yves

Boogie711:
The one with lower volume. I think it's the Big Eyes.

All things equal, get the one you can clear with a puff.

I have the Cressi Bug Eyes. Yes I look like those velvet paintings of the kids with those really big eyes. Yes I look like a Precious Moments kid wearing it. So what. It rules.

And SC had it on sale last summer for $29.95... black of course.

K

I had bad luck with the X Vision, it fogged and leaked but it seemed to fit fine on the surface. (?) I would (and did) go with the Cressi Big Eyes all black. The field of vision is amazing. Also look into the Aqualung Mythos. That's a great mask as well and in the same sorta catagory.

Back
Top Bottom