Color Correction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey folks, just wanted to let you all know that i have authored an article on Color Correction using Photoshop. You can read it by clicking on the Articles section on the left side of the main page.

Hope it helps.

Mike

Edit by Dee.....Link to Color Correction Article.

Thanks, Mike. I need all the help I can get learning PS7.

I think I'm blind or still to early in the morning.
Articles section of which main page Scuba board or your web site. I both I can not find anything. Please help. Would like to read it as I will soon have the Photoshop CS.
Thanks

Sorry if i wasn't clear about that. My mistake, scroll toward the top of this page. On the left there is a section called Articles.

It will be listed in there. Thanks for your interest.
Mike

Mike Veitch:
Sorry if i wasn't clear about that. My mistake, scroll toward the top of this page. On the left there is a section called Articles.

It will be listed in there. Thanks for your interest.
Mike

Mike

The articles link will only appear if you have the SB Portal theme enabled. It doesn't apper if SB Classic is enabled.

Anyway, nice article - thanks.

Thanks for taking the time to write that Mike, it'll defintely be useful.

And after looking at the quality of your pictures, any more time you can take to write about any other photography related stuff would, I'm sure, be greatly appreciated my many on the board

Cheers

Mike

excellent! thank you!

Chris

Check out my Bermuda pics in my gallery. They were my first underwater pics, and all were color corrected with PS7

Hey Mike, tks lots for the link. God knows I need all the help I can get. See you at DEMA.

maria

Glad to see some positive comments about the article. Thanks

Hopefully i will get some time in the next few days before DEMA to post another article.
Anyone have any specifics they want me to address? Nothing specific about certain cameras mind you, just general stuff please. :wink:

2 Bar- I will check out your pics in the next day or two and send you a PM.

I have an article on photographing sharks coming up in the next issue of Shark Diver Magazine. Once that comes out i will set up a link for everyone to read.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom