Cases for normal digi camera's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamieFT

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, is there a place that ships to the UK that does cases that I could put on my Canon A40 and go diving with so I don't have to spend excessive amounts on a brand new underwater digi cam, I just wanna try out underwater photography. Also is the PADI photography course any good? I'm just wondering if I should check it out. Thanks for the help! :)

Jamie, you want a Canon WP-DC200 housing. Do a search locally and you should get bunch of hits. It should run no more than 230E. Good luck and let us know how it goes. You should get good results with that camera.

Get close, then closer.

Thanks! I'll try get one off ebay, cause i'm too poor for €250 which is around £180 I think for me

RE the PADI UW Photo Course: it can be a great course but it all hangs on a) the instructor + b) the student.

Talk to instructors who offer it. Look at their work. Ask questions. Let them know what you want out of it and see if they are willing to work with you towards that goal. The course will not make you a great photographer, only practice, luck and dedication will do that. The course should give you a good foundation in skills and theory that will help you reduce the learning curve on the essentials so you can get off to a good start.

The Canon cases run about $150ish US...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom