What brand fins are these???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

willydiver

Reaction score
Anybody know what brand fins the ones on the bottom are? I love my SP Jets but the extended footbed on the lower ones looks interesting.

Thanks,
WD

Wish I did. I ripped it off a website on spring straps. I'm debating whether an extended footbed would remedy the foot cramps that my SP Jets have a habit of handing out.

WD

The top is a Jet or Turtle.

The bottom looks like a "Twin Jet". The pocket on the Twin-Jet is more comfortable.

Many thanks to all for the fin ID. I love my SP Jets but those Auqalung Rocket II's with the extended foot bed are looking pretty good for comfort. Go ahead and shoot me for these words of heresy...

WD

The other option is to change your boot for one with a stiffer sole. The added benefit is the ease of crossing rocky areas on the way to the site.

willydiver:
are looking pretty good for comfort.
WD

That's how it starts ... "it looks comfortable". So you buy and learn looks
can be deceiving. Months and years later you have a cellar full of comfortable looking gear !!!

Try them. If you like them, buy them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom