Need help to connect SPG's hose......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Restart

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I wanted to connect my SPG & DG's hose-end to the First-stage's HP hole.

But i notice the SPG & DG's hose-end doesn't have any hollow-hole, just screw-threads and a small o-ring, is it fine with the parts?

Thank you.
kit. :06:

What's a DG and what do you mean by hollow-hole?

The hose just screws in and is sealed by the O-ring. Make it hand tight then snug it up a bit, but not especially tight, with a wrench. The O-rings work best when you don't squish them a lot.

Hi Kip--

Yes, what jonnythan wrote about attaching the hose.

DG -- depth gauge?

When you say there's no "hollow-hole," do you mean there's no large hole like on the end of the second-stage hose?

There should be a very small hole on the end of the SPG hose, about 1/2mm in diameter. That's all it needs to send the pressure to the gauge.

--Marek

I think he's talking about a console.
Be advised that the orifice in the connecting end of the console (spg and depth gage) is very small.

You should be just fine. Remove the HP port plug and screw in your console hose.

Make sure the console hose is very snug, but not to the point of crushing the little o-ring.

Sorry for confusing all of you........

Yes, it is the 2 in 1 SPG & Depth Gauge console.

The SPG hose-end is too tiny to be seen 0.5 mm, i thought it was blank.......

Thank you for the informations

You're more than welcome.

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom