Swimming with Sharks like they were Dolphins video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A great video? I don't agree.

It showcases an idiot who decides to play with a shark. Eventually when the shark tires of being played with it will bite him or some other idiot and is then deemed dangerous and must be destroyed. What ever happened to respecting the wildlife? *sigh*

minikinminx:
A great video? I don't agree.

It showcases an idiot who decides to play with a shark. Eventually when the shark tires of being played with it will bite him or some other idiot and is then deemed dangerous and must be destroyed. What ever happened to respecting the wildlife? *sigh*

True....but playing devils advocate...it also shows that this creature is not a man hunter like alot of people think....

What you say is true, but then what about places like Stingray city? Dolphin Encounters? etc...... Let alone picture takers that damage reefs all around the globe for the perfect picture....

IMO, that's hella awesome :D

Dive Right In Scuba:
True....but playing devils advocate...it also shows that this creature is not a man hunter like alot of people think....

Much agreed!

However... one must have awfully big bawls to do that! And if it's a lady... well then, you can make the assumption! :popcorn: You'd never find me around a great white.... willingly! LOL :)

I've always wondered why people also assume that dolphins are so docile. They will will attack you like any other marine life if they feel provoked or threatened.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom