Memorable 50th dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Malpaso

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Logged my 50th dive today in a little over a year and a half of diving, far more than I thought I'd do. When I started, I anticipated half a dozen cold water dives a year at home, and half a dozen on warm water vacations. I'm very happy that I've enjoyed it so much, and had the opportunity to get so many dives in.

Had a non-trip vacation week this week, and got 6 dives in, all at Old Garden Beach in Rockport, MA. Last weekend a couple of the guys form the LDS had seen this Torpedo Ray at Old Garden Beach, Gloucester, MA 6.29.13 - YouTube Today we weren't quite that lucky, but did see it's little brother, about a three footer. My dive buddy has been diving for 22 years and this was his first sighting, so I feel pretty fortunate.

Thanks to all here for the knowledge I've gained to this point.

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear you ended up doing more local diving than you envisioned. That was my experience, too.

Congratulations. I have only had eight dives off Cape Anne/Rockport. Highly recommend Folly's Cove when the winds are calm or out of the South.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom