Why have CO analyzers been removed from the market

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

htatton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have tried to purchase a CO analyzer and have found that Analox and AmOxTec are no longer available from the sources I know. Does anyone know what is going on? Or can you tell me where I can get a good CO analyzer at a good price.

Thanks,
Hyrum

Take on is to small. They dont sell enough units.

That is an interesting analyzer.

I look forward to hearing some reviews about it.

The Sensorcon is getting a lot of play and discussion over on CDF. As do all things related to CO.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

I bought an OxyCheq CO unit. Looks like it is only sold direct from Oxycheq.

As for the Sensorcon unit I have one never used, do a search here on the unit, not something I would trust using.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DandyDon bought all them...
Well, I do have more than one. My Analox unit is in for calibration, but I wear a Sensorcon unit almost everywhere. I look like a geek anyway wearing my cellphone holster and a camera holster. The Secsorcon has alerted me a couple of times in day to day life now, and I could use it to test tanks if my Analox didn't come back before a trip. I had to postpone my last trip tho, twice.

Back
Top Bottom